Dr Gajen Pathmanathan
GDC Number: 81175
Dr Pathmanathan is the Principal Dentist at Chiswick Dental.
He graduated with Distinction in 2002 from King’s College London. Since 2003 he has worked in a number of practices, primarily in West London, gaining invaluable experience in both NHS and Private dentistry. He has had extensive exposure to treating full mouth rehabilitation using a variety of methods including dental implants.
He has undertaken many post-graduate courses, especially in his special interests, which include smile makeovers, orthodontics, dental implants, facial aesthetics and treating nervous patients.
To further his skills and knowledge in these particular fields, he has completed training in (to name a few):
- The Eastman Certificate in Restorative dental Practice (one year)
- Dental Implants: One year of training at the Tatum Implant Institute
- SAAD IV sedation
- Sports Dentistry
- Orthodontics (both short term and long term)
- Facial Rejuvenation and Dermal Fillers
- Dental Photography and CT Scans
- Cosmetic Composite training with the world renowned Lorenzo Vanini in Milan
- Computer Aided Design and Manufacture of dental restorations (CAD-CAM)
On a more personal note, his passions are traveling, football, golf and skiing.