Friendly staff. Nice bright, clean surgery. Modern equipment. Dr Zervas is highly recommended.
Dr Sean Farrell delivers sensitive and informative treatment. I am an anxious patient but Dr Farrell helps ease my anxiety by gently preparing and informing me about his every action during an appointment. I have found this approach incredibly helpful and would highly recommend him.
Outstanding service received form Dr Mona Patel. She was very nice with me at all times, explained me everything in detail, gave me confidence and best thing.....NO pain at ALL. Highly recommended!!
Polite staff, and hygienist was very friendly and kind. She took her time to explain everything to me, and gave good aftercare advice. Waiting room not overcrowded, able to sit down while waiting.
Good location, friendly, efficient and effective at reasonable prices
implants from £40.95 a month
During people’s lives teeth may be lost due to accidents, tooth decay and gum disease. People are living longer and the loss of teeth can become uncomfortable and make functions such as eating difficult.
Dental implants are a functional and long term fixed solution to replace missing teeth. If you have lost a tooth (or a few teeth) due to injury or disease, dental implants can give you a second chance, restoring your smile and confidence.
Types of dental implants:
Implants are generally suitable for most people, no matter your age, the condition of your teeth or the number of implants you require. We can offer a number of implant solutions from single tooth cases to complex full mouth rehabilitations.
THE BENEFITS OF DENTAL IMPLANTS?
There are a number of benefits to dental implants;
- Once established, implants are well-fixed and strong, meaning that they do not move around, helping to bring an end to the discomfort and pain often caused by dentures.
- Dental implants help to protect the bone in your jaws from shrinking due to a lack of stimulation, which in turn can cause premature ageing of your face.
- They also help to minimise any remaining teeth from moving around or food getting stuck in gaps which can potentially cause gum disease.
- Dental implants can help to improve speech and the ability to eat.
- Depending on your needs, implants can be used to replace any number of teeth.
- Self-confidence and lifestyle can be significantly improved due to the change in appearance and ability to eat more freely.
Dental implants mimic the shape of a natural tooth. They consist of a titanium root which is placed into the bone of your jaw and a manufactured crown which is fixed on top.
Once fitted, the implant needs to establish itself over a period of 3-6 months while bone grows naturally around it- fusing it to the jaw and creating a solid base. At this point the definitive crown, bridge or denture can be fitted.
DENTAL IMPLANTS CAN BE USED IN HIGHLY COMPLEX SITUATIONS TO TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE AND SMILE
In some cases the condition of the teeth and the oral environment deteriorate over many years, with possible loss of bone from the area where the teeth used to be.
With careful planning and using advanced surgical techniques such as bone grafting and sinus lifting we can make implants work in even the most difficult cases, giving you the stability you would have experienced with your natural teeth.
- Sinus Lift Augmentation:Often the sinuses will enlarge following the loss of the upper back teeth. This can preclude the placement of dental implants in the upper back areas of the mouth, since the sinus is an air-filled space and dental implants need to be surrounded by solid bone. A sinus lift augmentation/graft is a surgical procedure that replaces the bone that has been lost as a result of the enlarged sinus. This new bone graft typically takes 4 to 12 months to heal before dental implants can be placed into the grafted bone.
- Bone Grafting:Occasionally, the spaces which require dental implants do not have sufficient bone quantity to support the implants. In these cases, occasionally it is necessary to use bone from another source. Synthetic bone graft material is now available and used regularly.
- Implant Site Development:When a tooth needs to be removed due to infection, it is not uncommon to have lost bone around the infected tooth. In these cases, various types of bone grafting can be carried out at the same time as the tooth is removed when possible, to facilitate the placement of a dental implant at a later date.
Book your consultation now!
Read more about Dental Implants