Friendly staff. Nice bright, clean surgery. Modern equipment. Dr Zervas is highly recommended.
Dr Sean Farrell delivers sensitive and informative treatment. I am an anxious patient but Dr Farrell helps ease my anxiety by gently preparing and informing me about his every action during an appointment. I have found this approach incredibly helpful and would highly recommend him.
Outstanding service received form Dr Mona Patel. She was very nice with me at all times, explained me everything in detail, gave me confidence and best thing.....NO pain at ALL. Highly recommended!!
Polite staff, and hygienist was very friendly and kind. She took her time to explain everything to me, and gave good aftercare advice. Waiting room not overcrowded, able to sit down while waiting.
Good location, friendly, efficient and effective at reasonable prices
QUICK FAST AND COMFORTABLE WAY TO STRAIGHTER TEETH – WITH CLEAR BRACKETS AND TOOTH-COLOUR WIRES, C-FAST IS BARELY NOTICEABLE – AND WORN FOR ONLY A FRACTION OF THE TIME COMPARED TO TRADITIONAL BRACES.
Many patients have missed out on orthodontic treatment during their childhood or have noticed teeth moving or crowding at a later age. This can leave patients feeling self-conscious about their smile. Orthodontics has changed over the years and is now relatively easy and affordable. New technology in braces means you no longer need to have the conventional silver brackets and there are many braces systems which are almost invisible.
Many of our adult patients are correcting problems with crowded teeth or spacing in the smile zone. This is the space between the front 12 teeth that are the most visible.
C-fast is a very popular system that we use, due to its comfort and quickness in correcting these problems.
Key benefits of C-fast
- Discreet – Clear wires and brackets. Less noticeable then traditional braces.
- Cosmetic – The movement is concentrated on the front 6 teeth ( smile zone).
- Fast – Relatively quick movement compared to other systems with majority of cases complete within 4-6 months.
- Easy – Fixed to the teeth so less maintenance needed from patients and less chance of orthodontic relapse.
- Cheaper – Fewer appointments and less treatment time allows this to be more affordable.
Book your consultation now!